1. DATA CONTROLLER
We are the Controller in respect of your personal data we collect from you.
Our full name: Lillie Square GP Limited
Our contact details: 15 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 4QZ
2. DATA WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU VIA OUR SITE
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in the registration form on our site. This will include your address, email address and telephone number (where you have provided them) and details of any request you make for us to send you any information;
- if you contact us or our agents via our site, we may keep a record of that communication and any communications and correspondence with you;
- details of your visits to our site; and
- information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to collect aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
3. WHAT WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
We may use any personal data we collect via our site to:
- respond to requests which you have submitted via our site and to deal with ongoing matters relating to such requests;
- present content from our site in the way that we consider most effective; and
- where you have consented to receive marketing communications from us to:
- send you marketing information on our property developments;
- send you information on future phases of our property developments.
In accordance with data protection laws, our legal basis for processing your personal data is that you have consented to receive marketing communications from us, or that we have a legitimate interest to process your personal data for the purpose of providing you with the information you request when accessing and interacting with our website.
4. WHEN WE WILL DISCLOSE YOUR DATA
We may disclose your personal data to our group companies (which means our subsidiaries as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2016 at any time) and our joint venture companies.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- businesses who provide us with services, where we need to share your personal data in order to provide you with any details, information or services. if we, or any of our group companies or joint ventures, sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer, and transfer your personal data to the seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we sell any group company in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer and transfer your personal data to the buyer of that company;
- any law enforcement agency or regulator, where we consider that we need to disclose your personal data in order to comply with any law or regulation, where we suspect that any criminal offence may also have been committed, to protect our rights, property or safety or that of others and in any circumstances where we consider that we are permitted to do so by law or regulation; and
- where that third party is a professional adviser to us or any of our group companies.
5. HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data will be stored for the periods set out below:
- IP address – until you leave this site
- Mailing list subscription data – until such time as you request to be removed from the mailing list
- Other data you provide to the us – as long as necessary to respond to your query, no longer than one year after the information has been provided to the relevant party under section 4 above; or as long as is necessary to comply with any legal requirement.
6. TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we have internal procedures and security features in place to try to prevent unauthorised access.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or to restriction of processing concerning you or to object to our processing of the data as well as the right to data portability.
If we are relying on your consent to process data (for example you have requested further information from us or marketing materials), you may withdraw your consent at any time by notice to us.
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office about the manner in which or otherwise in respect of the manner in which we process your personal data.
Your provision of personal data to us is not a contractual or legal requirement.
8. TRADE MARKS AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all:
- trade marks (whether or not they are registered) appearing on our site at any time; and
- all other intellectual property rights in our site and in all content on it at any time.
Our ownership and our licensees' ownership of those trade marks and intellectual property rights is protected by law.
You may print off one copy of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and, where you are doing so on behalf of an organisation, for use by others within your organisation. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You are not permitted:
- to copy, reproduce or download all or any part of our site or any content on it except as permitted by this document; or
- to make available, distribute, transfer or post elsewhere all or any part of our site or any content on it.
9. DISCLAIMER AND INDEMNITY
Nothing on our site is intended to constitute an offer or to form the basis of any investment decision or contract. The information on our site is intended for guidance only and should not be relied upon. No representation or warranty, express or implied, is made in respect of any of the properties or the development or any other information set out on our site.
We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability, including, without limitation, any loss or damage that anyone may suffer as a result of relying on any information on our site or from accessing our site. Specific professional or specialist advice should be obtained before doing anything on the basis of the content of our site.
11. APPLICABLE LAW
Whilst the information on this website is believed to be correct, it is intended for guidance only and its accuracy is not guaranteed. This website does not constitute an offer. No representation or warranty, express or implied, is made in respect of any of the properties or the development or any other information set out on this website. No information set out on this website shall form the basis of a contract. Specific professional or specialist advice should be obtained before doing anything on the basis of the content of this website.
The specification of the apartments is the anticipated specification at the website launch date set out below. Dimensions set out on this website are approximate and the actual constructed sizes may be different. All specifications, designs, layouts, sizes, dimensions, plans, images, computer-generated images, photographs and finishes set out on this website are indicative only and may be subject to change including, without limitation, any relating to the apartments, the Clubhouse and other facilities.
Furniture and accessories shown in the computer-generated images and photographs are not included in the sale. Reference to travel times and distances are for guidance and have not been verified. The Clubhouse and/or some or all of the Clubhouse’s amenities may not be available when residents move in and for some time afterwards. Lillie Square is a marketing name only and may not form part of any approved postal address relating to the development.
Lillie Square LP assumes no responsibility and, to the fullest extent legally permissible, shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage or expense caused by reliance on the information on this website.
Neither the agents nor any of their employees, officers or agents has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatsoever in relation to the development or any part of it.